Back to Questions
QWhat functions do the Initialis1-3 stacks provide ?
- Creates a Drop Cap Initial for a Starting Paragraph: An initial is commonly known as a decorative element, usually an ornate letter, that is placed at the beginning of a paragraph. Initialis allows you to create a drop-cap which is the initial surrounded by the text, similar to a left-floating object, but with a lot more control.
- Fantastic Google Fonts: Each of the Initialis stacks contains 20 custom google fonts ready for you to use.
- Main Letter Settings: The main letter has a whole range of settings. Letter controls include: sizing for small to absolutely huge, character input of your choice, character color selection and twenty two shadow styles.
- Background Settings: Background settings include: background color and transparency selection, border width, six border styles, border color, transparent border option, corner radius selection, vertical alignment, size adjustment, image well for setting your own custom background image and a background image sizing helper to make getting the right size a snap.
- Body Text Settings: Adjustments include: vertical and horizontal offsets from the main letter, first-line outdent or indent as desired, justify of body text and more...