Back to Questions
QWhat functions does the Marquee stack provide ?
Marquee: Creates a responsive panel layout of product & service offerings with editable areas for Title, Currency, Price, Tagline, Features, Signup Button and sliding Info List to display even more info.
- Main Panels: Select the number of main panels, from one to five.
- Highlight Panel: Set the highlighted panel, or you can choose none to be highlighted.
- Panel Corners: Set the corner radius for the main panels. Interior panel corner radius is set automatically based on the main panels.
- Main Panels: Set the far background color of the main panels and controls the opacity or choose a background image that will tile.
- Price Panels: Set the background color of Titles & Taglines and adjust the background color opacity. You can optionally move the price panels down inside of the main panel. An optional control allows the currency symbol to be placed to the right of the currency. An optional control is provided to hide the Taglines.
- Sliding Info Panel: You can optionally enable the sliding panel & the Info Button that allows it to slide down. The Info Button can be an "i" in a circle, custom text or you can use a Font Awesome symbol. Font Awesome support is enabled and a custom list of symbols and related code to use are shown in edit mode. Background color and color opacity are available, as well as, a tiling background image option.
- Shadows: By default light grey shadows are provided around the panels, but a control is available to turn on dark shadows around the panels. Controls are available to turn off the Title/Tagline & Currency/Price text shadows.
- Font: Select the font to use from 20 web-safe fonts, select Theme Default to use what's specified in the theme or assign any Google web font desired. Font Weight & Font Style can also be assigned to the web-safe fonts.
- Overall Text Size: Set the overall text size for all editable areas - Note: affects size of Marquee List & Marquee Sliding Info text.
- Text Color: Controls to set the text color for the Title, Currency, Price, Tagline, Signup Button & Info Button.
- Background Gradients: Use separate top & bottom gradient colors for Prices & Signup Buttons.
- Minimize Marquee: Control is provided to minimize the Marquee stack when done editing.
Marquee List: Provides separate control of the main Features list for each panel.
- Features: Select the number of features to list in a panel - Note: best to set the same for all panels to allow for a uniform height.
- Background Shading: Automatic light grey shading is applied to alternating rows.
- Text: Set the text size of the Features - Note: will be influenced by the Overall Text Size in main Marquee stack. Set the text color of the Features text. Controls are provided for setting italics, centering of text and the type of text shadow to use.
Marquee Sliding Info: Provides control of the Sliding Info panel.
- Info Columns: Select the number of columns to list in a panel - Note: best to set the same as the Main Panel count. Note: the pastel colors in edit mode are just to allow for visual reference of info within each column and will not show in preview or when publishing.
- Info Rows: Set the number of rows that will be displayed in the panel. Automatic light grey shading is applied to alternating rows.
- Text: Set the text size of the sliding text - Note: will be influenced by the Overall Text Size in main Marquee stack. Set the text color of the sliding info text. Controls are provided for setting italics, centering of text and the type of text shadow to use.