Back to Questions
QWhat functions does the LetterSlide stack provide ?
- Animated Letters/Words: An "Animation Type" control is provided that allows you to select either animation letter-by-letter or as a word group that stays together.
- Animation Delay: A control is provided that allows you select from ten options that provide a delay, in milliseconds, between the animation start for each letter.
- Animation Speed: A control is provided that allows you to select from eleven options that set the overall time that the animation runs, in milliseconds.
- Animation Easing: An "Easing Anim" control is provided that allows you to select from thirty-one options that set the animation easing style that is applied. Here's a site with a complete description and example of each: Easing Animation Types
- Animation Direction: An "Animation Dir" control is provided that allows you to select movement direction: either "First - Lft / Second - Rt" : first goes left, second goes right or
"First - Rt / Second - Lft": first goes right, second goes left.
- Same-Word Hover: A "Hover 2nd Word" control is provided that allows you select a hover type animation in which the hover word slides on top of the current word, Note: only use this option when the first word equals the second word.
- Font: Controls are available for both first and second words for font size, a selection of 20 web-safe fonts, Google font controls, font weight, font style, text color, text shadow size, text shadow blur and text shadow color. For the controls with selection lists that have 'Theme Default' selected as the default. Please Note: if that characteristic was never defined in the theme, then it won't work on that setting and it will need to be set to another value.
- Custom Link: A link control option is provided that allows you to enter the url link path to your target page.
- Letter Margin & Padding: A set of controls are provided to allow margin offset of the entire stack to change alignment as desired. Padding controls are provided to eliminate text edge and shadow clipping. Please note: large fonts may require large values to achieve proper viewing. Also, the padding-left, in addition to left edge, also provides some assistance for right-edge clipping.